The the supply chain solidity is an essential element for Eni's transformation, which is why the Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Program has been launched, to facilitate the access to credit of its suppliers and to strengthen further the commitment of developing the supply chain.
The initiative, developed in collaboration with some credit institutions, will enable suppliers to obtain advance payment of invoices issued to Eni through a digital platform released by FinDynamic, making the access to credit quick and easy, with benefits deriving from:
- advantageous economic conditions
- no additional charges and commissions
- no impact on the own credit lines
- flexibility in choosing the invoices for which an advance payment is requested
- ESG rewarding based on the own score on the Open-es platform (www.openes.io)
To date, UniCredit and Crédit Agricole participate in the program.
Read the Press Release.
If you would like to find out more or join the program, please visit https://eni-sustainablesupplychainfinance.com/